Current Available Positions
At Goodstone Inn & Restaurant, we believe our most valuable resource is our creative and innovative staff. The excellence of Goodstone has been built from team work. Our select team of hospitality professionals work together daily to ensure Goodstone provides the highest level of excellent service to our guests who have come to expect nothing less than perfection.
Guest Service Representative
Essential Qualities: The ideal candidate will have a strong background in customer service, strong employee relation skills, and strong knowledge of computer skills with key responsibilities to include but not limited to:
- Possess a high level of professionalism and customer service toward guests. Greet customers immediately with a friendly and sincere welcome using a positive and clear speaking voice. Listen to and understand requests and respond with appropriate action and provide accurate information.
- Assist guests with arrival and departure from hotel, while providing positive guests experiences.
- Promptly answer the telephone using positive and clear communication. Input messages into the computer. Retrieve messages and communicate the content to the guest. Retrieve mail, small packages and facsimiles for customers as requested.
- Complete the registration process by inputting and retrieving information from a computer system, confirming pertinent information including number of guests and room rate. Promote Goodstone Inn & Restaurant brand marketing programs. Make appropriate selection of rooms based on guest needs. Provide welcome folders containing room keys, certificates, vouchers as appropriate.
- Field guest complaints, conducting thorough research to develop the most effective solutions, communicating immediately with Hotel Manager for resolution and follow up.
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Experience
- Guest Services/Hospitality experience preferred
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to effectively deal with customers, some of whom will require high levels of patience, tact and diplomacy to defuse anger, collect accurate information and resolve conflicts
- Ability to stand and move throughout front office and continuously perform essential job functions
- Ability to access and accurately input information using a computer system (Maestro/Aloha)
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with associates and customers
- Command of the English language both written and verbal
Goodstone seeks candidates with a strong background in housekeeping, with an emphasis on attention to detail and cleanliness. Competitive pay in an excellent work environment.
Housekeeper Requirements: Inn and/or hotel experience with a keen eye to cleanliness; detail oriented; excellent work ethic; flexible schedule that includes morning and evening shifts, both weekday and weekends; support team to reach common goals; completed background check required.